Podcast Services For Digital Marketing And Effective Internal Communications
Over four billion people use the Internet every day. Over 150 million people listen to podcasts at least once a month according to the data.
There has never been a better opportunity in history to reach new potential customers and build a digitally-forward internal communications strategy.
- Only about 22% of businesses are satisfied with their conversion rates.
- 12 million people listened to a podcast for the first time in the last year.
- 55.6% of respondents said they purchased an item after hearing it advertised on a podcast.
- 52% of web traffic worldwide is mobile. (Statista, 2020)
Podcasting builds an organization and increases your presence online. It has a direct effect on your sales. It modernizes the gap between teams, executive leaders, and communicating effectively with customers. :
Get targeted results. What makes podcasting effective is how laser focused it is. You can target specific demographics, regions, and buying habits.
- It’s the future. We live in a digital world forward thinking world. Everything we consume is either on our phones or computers. Because of this, audio messages to your target audience is an effective way to reach them.
- Converts. Podcasting is about more than episodes. It can help you convert those listeners into actual consumers. With the proper podcast strategy, you can grow your customer base exponentially.
- Increase brand loyalty. With podcasting, your marketing and communication is easier to stay connected with your existing customers. By keeping them engaged, you’ll build more loyalty.
Here at Enterprise Podcaster, we focus on the core fundamentals of audio marketing and digital communications internally.
We teach you how to use podcasting to build your organization.
Services We Provide
Training and Development
Let’s talk about how you can create a podcasting plan that leads to growth, more sales, and better communication.Schedule A Discovery Call Today
We Can Help
Whether you’re looking to increase brand loyalty, create repeat customers, reduce customer acquisition costs, nurture leads or bring your team into the digital way of communicating, we can help. We’ve spent years testing and proving innovative ways to grow businesses through the digitally-forward use of audio strategy.
If you need more or less, we completely understand and have options. The bottom line is we only want to work with organizations that are committed to growing and are determined to stay at the forefront of their industry. When our clients hire us, they know they are getting the latest podcasting strategies.
Learn more about how you can create a podcasting plan that leads to growth, more sales, and better communication.